Time for an upgrade! These C-Light LED modules are circuit boards that fit right behind the factory diffusing reflector, illuminating in an extremely bright white as well as a brilliant amber. These LEDs have been designed from the ground-up, and manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri, to be absolutely the brightest lights physically possible.
High output, clean appearance. The custom-designed LED modules replace the factory bulb or single LED, illuminating with a much higher intensity. With our proprietary high-density HDLED technology, these modules are populated with over 500 LED chips, which are then coated by a diffusing gel, resulting in a perfectly uniform light when turned on. When it's off, the diffusing gel hides the chips, resulting in a clean, OEM appearance.
Pure white color. Manufactured in USA, the modules light in a pure 6000K white color, not a cool blue like cheaper products on the market. And because they use modern high-power amber chips, rather than traditional LEDs, the amber is even brighter than the white!
Constant-current power. To power the modules efficiently, your order includes two custom-designed drivers, which feature transient voltage suppression, reverse protection, and a switching driver for extremely high reliability over time. And here's what really makes this product shine over the competition: with an embedded microcontroller, the drivers utilize multi-stage PWM dimming, to allow for a half-brightness white, for use at night (parking lights), as well as a full-power white, for use as DRL during the day. Finally, the amber is run at even higher power, making the turn signal easily visible in broad daylight!
Professional installation is strongly recommended, as the factory headlights must be opened for installation. The halos must be custom-mounted in position using adhesive or beading wire.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Computer-designed LED halos, for perfect fitment in Subaru Legacy headlamps
- Huge increase in brightness, with pure white and brilliant amber output
- Made in the USA
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) custom-shaped LED halos, left and right
- Two (2) waterproof driver units
- Two (2) input wire pigtails with T-taps
- Installation Guide
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Note: These boards are not compatible with aftermarket (non-factory) headlamps.
- Make: Subaru
- Model: Legacy
- Years: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: No
- Connector(s): JST Inline Connectors, T-Tap Inputs
- Driver Features: External, Waterproof